About

I took a year off after from my educational track to volunteer abroad. I picked the organization Cross Cultural Solutions. I am traveling to Bagamoyo, Tanzania on the east coast of Africa. I will be staying there for 3 months.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

 Getting off the airplane.
 Welcome to Tanzania!
 Wider than an elephansts ass.
 Baobob tree 500 years old.
 Local beach.
 Dr. Livingstone's body rested at this church for a day.
 Contrast.
 'PikiPiki' like taxis.
 96 in the shade.

 Drummer girl.
 Eating area.
 Kitchen.
 Lion painting.
 Fish.
Mob outside this house the other day.
 Turtles!
 Boats.
 Cat.
 Kitten.
 Kaole Ruins.
 More.
 More.
 More.
 Faye head-butting the ball.
 Edna wewe!!!


 Girls watching the soccer game.
Saidid!

More will come but took too long to upload! Next time!

1 comment:

  1. Love that picture of Edna! and the one of me dancing behind Saidi haha thriller I believe?

    ReplyDelete